MIA Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIA Alliance

MIA Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Accounts.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gatore
Admin

Number of posts : 139
Forum Accounts. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Forum Accounts. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Forum Accounts. Empty
PostSubject: Forum Accounts.   Forum Accounts. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:08 am

If you have changed your email or put a false email in then you will not have got this message.

This is going to all members who are registered on the forums, i have sorted out new groups for the new MIA wings, you will need to request to join them groups to save me doing work Wink

Just go to the main forums and click usergroup's at the top, then click the wing you are in and request to join this group.

All accounts will be checked against travian so any accounts that are different to your IGN (exepct a few i know of) will be deleted, if you cannot change them PM me with your IGN and i will change it.

Also any accounts that have not logged on/have not posted any messages will be deleted as theres no point in having an account if your not going to post atleast once.

Cheers.

SR.
Back to top Go down
Gatore
Admin

Number of posts : 139
Forum Accounts. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Forum Accounts. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Forum Accounts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Accounts.   Forum Accounts. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:20 am

oh and until you select a group you wont be seeing the forum so its your choice Smile
Back to top Go down

Forum Accounts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MIA Alliance :: Public Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: